19 Sept 2008

Reality suckage - day 8117 of my life

HMV

So I've been meaning to post this for a while now but, what the hell better late than never.

So on an unfortunate trip to large mega shopping center in north west England, I wondered into a music shop *guess which one :S* and I took my selection of DVDage to the tills to pay for them (though with hie sight, I would have got a better result if I had walked out the shop setting of the poverty alarm MOTHA FUCKA!!!!) and this is where I start to get pissed of. A spotty teenager is there taking stock, not of the physical variety but of the mind, basically drooling. I try to get his attention by doing a Brian Blessed impression, but to no avail, THEN a totally hot 18 year old girl walks up and is all 'OMG, I R losted in this big shop, can U halp m3 :3' and the god damn speck of a man walks of...

At this point I bellowed with all my might 'GET BACK HERE NOW!' causing for a breath moment, the entire north west of England to fall silent................ then!!!!!! the tiny speck asked ' do you need some help?'

at this point I can go any further as, well, I became incredibly middle class and said 'well erm, can I pay for these?' BUT THEN!!!!!! he said ' well if you want to go over to the tills I will be with you in a minute...

>:O

This makes up only one of the thousands of examples of poor customer care that is now prevalent in this world (or is it just mine?) so yeah, I like computers as they do exactly what I want them to do... most of the time......

But I was pissed, REALLY pissed.

Check out more video's a here

No comments: